Thursday 31 May 2007

'1000 Hit's' Day approaches


I have nearly had 1000 hits on my blog (and no, Peter they are not all me!)

So, I have decided to have a competition to celebrate.


  • To enter you have to post a message between now and when I reach 1000 hit's (which will probably be at the weekend)

  • When a 1000 hit's has been reached I will randomly pick a winner, email you and send you a prize.

So, just comment on a post that has caught your eye and I'll send you a message if you are the winner of a knitted crafty prize.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting to 1000 hits. That's really awesome! Oh and I love the cute heart. :)

Anonymous said...

Jox, your knittastic! Your website does make me laugh, I love the things you make. I must get around to posting you some Manx wool from the local sheep - the only air miles will be the ones from the letter and it couldn't be more organic... remind me I've said this.

Anonymous said...

Jo, go go 1000 hits...well done
Nicky

Unknown said...

converse outlet, asics running shoes, louboutin, north face outlet, celine handbags, nike huarache, jimmy choo shoes, hollister, valentino shoes, mcm handbags, instyler, ralph lauren, longchamp, hollister, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, timberland boots, gucci, bottega veneta, insanity workout, lululemon, north face outlet, mont blanc, reebok shoes, abercrombie and fitch, iphone cases, mac cosmetics, birkin bag, hollister, p90x workout, lancel, ferragamo shoes, nike air max, babyliss, vans, ghd, new balance, herve leger, vans shoes, soccer shoes, nike roshe, oakley, ray ban, wedding dresses, nfl jerseys, baseball bats, converse, nike air max, beats by dre, nike trainers

梁爵 said...

國際知名酒店經紀影音⬇️酒店經紀推薦首選梁小尊

尼莫娛樂熱門點閱(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️酒店經紀梁曉尊為大家解說:酒店應徵、酒店面試要如何穿著打扮呢?

酒店薪水影音⬇️酒店經紀推薦首選梁曉尊