Sunday 22 February 2009

Wow, very long time since my last post!

I can't believe I haven't posted since September!!!

I have been busy, I used to post on a Friday which was my day off but I'm now an Art student on a Friday so all my spare time is taken up with studying, so the random knitting and blogging have fallen my the wayside.

I'll show you a bit of what I have been doing and I'll try and update more often from now on.
slides from the book project

my knitting needles photographed as part of the 'Object of Desire' project


my felt bowls which I photographed during a workshop
It has been an eventful 5 months. Arc, the childrens art project I ran closed, so I was redundant. Then I applied for another job, started college, my partner went to New York and I started a new job all in the space of about 2 weeks!! just a tad stressful, then me and the boy's went to NY for October halfterm and it all started to calm down a bit when we got back.

1 comment:

doc martens boots said...

Thanks for the blog and I like it and I want to share a link that help you to know about the latest fashion that is going on in UK about the shoes. Do visit the link because here can find the great collection of latest shoes brands. If you are interested to know then visit the link.