Friday 23 February 2007

Swap-bot

Just found out about this site and I am very excited. It's call swap-bot and you can swap things, not like I have a toaster anyone want to swap it for a kettle sort of thing it's much more exciting.

People have an idea of things to swap like 'Home Town Postcard' swap, other people sign up by a certain date, then all the swappees get mixed up and are allocated a swapper then you send a postcard to your partner.

There's loads of other swaps like 'Cup of tea and magazine page', 'handmade bag o'stuff''. It is an American site so some swaps are US only and some of it is in shorthand so I ain't got a clue what some of them are going on about but I am still very excited and can't decide what to swap, think I might start with the hometown postcard swap and see what happens. But I have just spotted a 'matchbox full of beads and buttons' swap and now I am v.v excited.

No comments: