Tuesday 11 March 2008

What a Wonderful World

Thank you for all the journaling encouragement.

I started to practice on my journal and grabbed some felt pens and crayons and done a bit of colouring.


Now the reason for the title of this post is this.
I took part in a craft book swap on Swap-bot. This was back in October last year by December I was thinking that my partner had flaked and I wasn't going to receive anything.
Then the lovely Yoli contacted me. As the host of the swap she had noticed that my partner hadn't sent and she kindly offered to send me a book and this is what arrived.


Ginger checking out the 'Crafty Chica'

I have read it from cover to cover and loved it. It's full of encouragement to 'just have a go' and Kathy Cano Murillo seems like a really lovely lady. Thank you Yoli for such a lovely present.
My partner did send my book in the end, plus some extras to make up for sending late, thank you to her too.

I have been doing a lot of needle felting, trying to get some items finished so I can get my Etsy shop going.

When I grabbed the pens and crayons last night for my circle colouring I thought the colours I picked up were random, obviously not!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're getting into the journaling spirit.

LOOOVE the felted blue bird. So adorable!