Friday 14 September 2007

101 Posts! (Edited)

Can't believe I missed my 100th post! I think it's was because I was so taken aback that I was 'dishcloth cotton' (sorry still not gotten over it! (see post below))

Had a bit of trouble with t'internet today so loads to catch up on.

OK, first - friday poll!! last week it was - Cats or Dogs? and the poll says - CATS. This week - Bath or Shower? mmmmmm what do you think?

Next - lot's of crafty shopping.


I went to Hobbycraft on Tuesday, I had never been before and there was so much to see and so much to buy. My primary reason for going was for work and they had loads of great christmas'y kids stuff so it was worth the trip.

Also, Euan has been doing a bit of needle felting (since posting this I have read that only children over 10 should needle felt!!) and broke my only needle so after a bit of a t'internet search I found Christie Bears which sells lots of stuff to make bears but also needle felting gear.


So I ordered about 6 needles, 4 the same because I wanted to make a felting tools.

My dad had drilled 4 holes in a disc of wood ready for the needles. I had seen the 'How to...' in the current CRAFT: magazine. It works, but it's a bit scary to use and look at.

And here are some more leaves, I'm a bit obsessed with leaves at the moment!

4 comments:

Ellie Garratt said...

I have a lot of problems with pictures and post layout in blogspot. Drives me scatty sometimes!

I thought hobbycraft was quite expensive, though compared to local craft shops I suppose its not. Also, a huge range.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100th (and 101st) post!

Vintage-chica said...

Hi,

I thought I would comment here because I really enjoyed looking at your blog and the pictures of your knitting and felting projects. The leaves are really pretty and I enjoyed looking at some of your links posted.

VC

Unknown said...

prada handbags, louboutin pas cher, nike roshe run, nike outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, uggs on sale, christian louboutin outlet, sac longchamp, ugg boots, louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ralph lauren pas cher, longchamp pas cher, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, air jordan pas cher, louis vuitton, louboutin, kate spade outlet, nike air max, nike free, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, air max, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, michael kors, chanel handbags, gucci outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, burberry, prada outlet, louboutin shoes, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet