Friday 28 September 2007

Fridays


V.glad it's Friday. Earlier on this week I was sitting trying to think about all the things I needed to do and I thought to myself 'what day is it?' and I realized it was only Monday!!!!!

This doesn't usually happen to me until at least Wednesday. So it's felt like a looooooong week.


It's been crazy, mostly because I am taking part in the Big Draw next Thursday, so I needed to get a mailout done to let everyone know about it. I am going to wrap lining paper round the Arc Shed for the kids to come a draw on, then the drawing will be displayed at our Family Learning Funday the following Saturday.

Also, local superwomen Leena was having a crafty coffee morning and I was taking arts & craft stuff to sell for Arc, which meant I wasn't going to be in the office until next Tuesday which meant tidying the Arc shed and tying up loose ends.

Also, Peter is working during the evenings, in Milton Keynes this week, so I see him roll over in the morning and then for 5 minutes between me getting home and him leaving for work and there seems to be a school uniform shortage in this house so I have to wash them every evening, but the nice thing is the boys getting dressed in the morning while the clothes are still warm from the dryer!


So, v.glad it's Friday, I should be cleaning, tidying, cooking, typing minutes, going to post office etc but it's cold and raining so I think I'm going to get some lunch, watch a film and knit, the dust's not going anywhere and it is my day off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I helped out with the Big Draw a couple of years ago, it was fun.

dottycookie said...

Hope you had a good day off. I refused to do housework today too!

Anonymous said...

My boys love it when their school jumper come straight out of the dryer in the morning. In fact sometimes they ask me to put them in it to warm them up!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday! Your coasters have been dropped in the mail, and they're on their way across the pond.

Oh, and you've been tagged. :-) Check my blog for details. It's a fun one.