Monday 3 September 2007

Zakka in the UK

I just googled Japenese Craft Books and found this fantastic site based in Scotland.











It's called Kitty Craft and it sells all sorts of fabrics by the 1/4 yard, though you can buy more un-cut.











They also sell accessories like this flower shaped Yoyo template.











There is also a Pattern Room with loads of patterns and you can also sign up to receive points when you shop and an e-newsletter iwth patterns for projects. Check it out!

3 comments:

Alice said...

Yay for cute Japanese fabric!

Original Ting said...

Hi Jox,

In response to your tag, here are my 6 weird things. (I didn't really know many blog people then so I think it ended with me).

http://knitterrooney.blogspot.com/2007/01/6-weird-facts-about-me.html

I think there are some other taggy type things that people do so i'll start one of those when I have a bit more time.

Little Paris said...

I am also a big fan of zakka. Have you every read the Japanese craft magazines? "Cotton Time" is on my TOP list.